Birthing of Hope with Fire Blessings

Welcome Home Relatives into the Heart of
"Grandfather Standing By Me"
<brothershinesobrightly@gmail.com>





I'm dreaming of the day. I'll find the praise. Dancing as a stream of light, I'm gonna to find my way. Help me. Hold my hand and I'll tell thee. Born as a star, I fly to thee. Call me the, "brother shines sow brightly". Hold me and call me, my Great Name. "Standing By Me", that's my name. That's where we're going, no shame. Tell you; tell you, tell you, tell you, tell you, we're on our way. Oh sweetness, let the stones fly away. And they call me, "Oh Take My Hand". That's the place of the dawning, awhw (grab my heart), that's the land. Look at the bright light, shining so might, the glory of heaven you see, that's where I am going, the place I will sowing, that's the river valley for me.

Grandfather Standing By Me
~Heavenly name and Mission (blue road)
Oh (dream))/Owe (gratitude) Take My Hand
~Earthly name and tools of light (red road)
Brother Shine So/w Brightly
~Nick name (yellow road)
white (star), yellow, rainbow, gray~
~Rainbow colors

Brightstar.images.jpg

Great Name Song sung by
White Buffalo Calf Woman
on theHOOPs, Join us there!
01272012_GrandfatherStandingByMe_OhTakeMy.mp3
http://www.divshare.com/download/16663639-551
http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2011/12/grandfather-helen-shows-us-waves.html

Welcome Home Rainbow Clan
"Brother Shine Sow Brightly"

Search Our Blogs

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Holy Day!

Greetings White Buffalo Calf Woman,
could you also sing me a Sacred Song if you have some time? Thank you ♥

I bow and bless the sacred nine directions ♥


Love and Dreams
Grandfather Standing By Me your Oh Take My Hand
white (star), yellow, rainbow, gray
 
"Place your hand inside of mine, then we will learn to shine, for love is true to those who knew, that relatives are always bind, to the heart of the sacred thine."

Inline image 1
Sacred Song Blessing for Grandfather Standing By Me

Where did I go when I ran in the sun? My heart was wondering where all of it undone! What do you think if I treated you this way? Love is not a hardship, it's a wondrous display. Gift me white tailed bunnies and harps in a song. Listen to shoulders who know how to cry upon. Then you will hear the songs you want to sing, a place inside of you, now learns to bring.

Heaven is leaking and so is your roof. Where are you going if you think you are so tough? Life is not about pushing the waves that respond. Life is a blessings, when we run together in the sun. Come take my hand and I will show you whispers come true. Listen to cosmos, the heavenly blue. There we will ride castles, so high in the sky. Warriors will always be standing right by (our side).

Come let us be one stable worship this day. Let us be heavenly, all the sacred daze. I know you want to be happy in your world, but you must look inside of what you didn't hear.  Your heart is happy, when you are (sow) true, but loving others is not what you dew. Seek to guide your hand, a new and happy way, when smiles are upon you, all along the waves.

Think of a riddle, you just lost it's tune. You are perplexed by all it's thoughts in you. But one day, you get it, a laugh comes over you. Then you realize, how silly it was, it's true. We are learning about heaven, the waves of the sins (impure, needing only purification). We must turn downtrodden to heavenly wings that bend. I know you are learning, a child of the grew, but now it's time to climb up to the top of the true/tree.

Feel the winds blow. Feel the winds ache. Feel the love in the air. I know you don't want to be here upon your wings. You feel sow fearful, you just can't find your way. Think of me holding you, branches on a tree. I will be here if you bounce off (in the breeze). I will catch you on your knees.  And when we reach downwards, the star will be a seed. We can together find everything we need.

There is a song inside that makes you grow upon high, reaching for heavenly stars in your (sacred) eyes. I know you want to live an extraordinary life, just reach into your heart and find all the right stuff. Lift the heartwith (bandwidth of the sound waves). Hold the song high. Feel the winds blow on by. There you will know the greatness of the true, when you, learn how to bow down with the blue.


White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings for the Heart of Grandfather Standing By Me. Happy holy day!
-
Hoop 2 Yellow: Teach what is right, that law is the LOVE, then when two hearts is united, we share with intelligence. However if LOVE doesn't lead the way, then we fight to unite LOVE, two broken hearts, then we know that we are walking the truth path, the love to each other, the kind that lasts, over rolling hills in time, over the suns, and into the heart of the blue seas of every one. We are the Prophecy, the Rain upon the Land, so parched, it will need a Rainbow, to serve it home the right way and know where to land (the Rainbow always lands on the pot of gold, abundance, brotherhood)!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/crystal_indigo_children


Here we glide to feel the (buffalo) hide, the rainbow colors of our pride (clan). A place to know inside the snow (blessings) that gift to us a ride. Place your hand inside of mine, then we will learn to shine, for love is true to those who knew, that relatives are always bind, to the heart of the sacred thine. One heart, one land, one place in our stance, for we are the children we sing our songs. Grandfather (white/star child) is here to help you along! Dong (ring the bell of freedom)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments Relatives of the Rainbow!