Birthing of Hope with Fire Blessings

Welcome Home Relatives into the Heart of
"Grandfather Standing By Me"
<brothershinesobrightly@gmail.com>





I'm dreaming of the day. I'll find the praise. Dancing as a stream of light, I'm gonna to find my way. Help me. Hold my hand and I'll tell thee. Born as a star, I fly to thee. Call me the, "brother shines sow brightly". Hold me and call me, my Great Name. "Standing By Me", that's my name. That's where we're going, no shame. Tell you; tell you, tell you, tell you, tell you, we're on our way. Oh sweetness, let the stones fly away. And they call me, "Oh Take My Hand". That's the place of the dawning, awhw (grab my heart), that's the land. Look at the bright light, shining so might, the glory of heaven you see, that's where I am going, the place I will sowing, that's the river valley for me.

Grandfather Standing By Me
~Heavenly name and Mission (blue road)
Oh (dream))/Owe (gratitude) Take My Hand
~Earthly name and tools of light (red road)
Brother Shine So/w Brightly
~Nick name (yellow road)
white (star), yellow, rainbow, gray~
~Rainbow colors

Brightstar.images.jpg

Great Name Song sung by
White Buffalo Calf Woman
on theHOOPs, Join us there!
01272012_GrandfatherStandingByMe_OhTakeMy.mp3
http://www.divshare.com/download/16663639-551
http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2011/12/grandfather-helen-shows-us-waves.html

Welcome Home Rainbow Clan
"Brother Shine Sow Brightly"

Search Our Blogs

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ride the Waves of Life, Appreciate Your Arc


To ride the waves of life you go with the ups and the downs,
Ride those waves and know you are safe,
Know you are learning and growing.

When you fall off a wave, (everybody falls off) get right back up,
Even if you need assistance, YOU make the decision to keep on going, LOVE and respect yourself!

To ride the road of life you follow your heart, 
There will be dips in the road and lots of corners for you to navigate, Stay in your power and keep your destination in your minds eye

Appreciate the beauty around you

See the myriad of colors
Share your LOVE


When you look in the mirror it reflects your true self,
When you look at others, do you see them reflecting you? Do you like what you see?

Or do you need to change your direction?
 
Where you end up is up to you, 
Take responsibility for yourself.


LOVE yourself,
Be true to you,

LIVE FOR TODAY!



Love and Light
Grandfather Helen
White/Star Child
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
grandfatherhelen.blogspot.com


Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 

Here we glide to feel the (buffalo) hide, the rainbow colors of our pride (clan). A place to know inside the snow (blessings) that gift to us a ride. Place your hand inside of mine, then we will learn to shine, for love is true to those who knew, that relatives are always bind, to the heart of the sacred thine. One heart, one land, one place in our stance, for we are the children we sing our songs. Grandfather (white/star child) is here to help you along! Dong (ring the bell of freedom)!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments Relatives of the Rainbow!